Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are officially on the waiting list!!!!! Braydens magic number is.......................40!! So even though this seems like kinda a big number its really not that high. I guess the way it works is all the people on the waiting list for boys of any age from Ethiopia are on this list. so really it should move rather quickly. Older kids have a much shorter wait time so there are people in that 1-39 that are waiting for boys that are older. She said that a conservative guess would be about 6 months. So with any luck we will be under 6 months from now. I will be getting new updates every month for as far as the wait list number goes so keep your fingers crossed and keep checking back for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but this just made me cry a little, tears of joy! I am so excited to meet my first nephew!

    ReplyDelete