Friday, January 29, 2010

We are back!!!!!! We had a great vacation and Mt Bachelor lots of snowboarding and really great snow.The girls did so good. It was funny I think Shane and I must have talked about taking Brayden snowboarding a hundred times. So anyway back to the process...... Turns out a vacation was just what I needed to get things finished up. I mailed all of our homestudy paperwork today!!!! Well almost all of it my doggies vet appt isnt until next Thursday after that I will be all done :) whoooaaaaaa!!!!!!! The best part is the next step is doing all the dossier paperwork and im almost all done with that also. So as soon as the criminal checks come back from the FBI and state we will be getting a home inspection. scary!!!! but im starting to really think we just might survive this process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment