Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We got a phone call today from our agency they have all our paperwork! So hopefully friday or monday we will be getting all of our paperwork for the dossier and homestudy. I have a phone call set up for monday at 2:00 with the lady that will be assiting us with the dossier. I am getting so excited everytime I see a baby I go into an hour long day dream about picking up my little guy for the first time. Ill keep you posted as soon as I get all the new paper work and do the phone call.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be an aunt times three!!!! Please keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Good to hear it's moving forward and in the right direction. Can't wait to meet the little fella. It's a really cool thing u guys are doing for him. B

    ReplyDelete