Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well today the girls had there physicals! they had to get shots :( I dont think they were to excited about that but they were both brave. So now just my doggies have to go to the doctor and all the Mustards will have signed proof that we are healthy enough to adopt! :) I got an email today that they recieved the first referral letter Thank you Aunt Heidi!!! Everyone else if your reading get a move on LOL!!! just kidding give us nice referrals......Really im the one who needs to get a move on the 51 page questioner about my whole life and everythought is haunting me every night when I try to sleep. I am almost done it just takes a really long time plus we have a million hours of online classes. I was talking with my mother in law about all this stuff we have to do and we decided people should have to do this stuff before having babies. could you imagine how many people that have kids now (that shouldnt) would never become parents. If there was only a way!! Anyways I am going to work on my daunting tasks of answering endless questions about myself. keep your fingers crossed for our FBI and state checks coming back quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment